- After a Company has invited you via email to become a Driver, you will be asked to download the Dashride Driver App.
- Once you've downloaded the App, you'll be asked to Sign Up for an account using the email address from the invitation.
- When signing up for your account please select a password that is easy for you to remember!
- Upon completion of setting up your account, you'll be able to login using the email and password you just created.
After logging in successfully, you'll be asked to 'Choose Company'.
- The Company you've been added as a Driver for should appear in the list.
- Select the Company name, select your vehicle, and you'll begin to receive rides.
Please Note: If you do not see your company listed it's most likely due to the fact that your company has NOT added you yet. If that may be the case, please contact your account administrator.
If you do not see the company in this list, you can take the following steps to resolve the issue:
1. Contact your company administrator. Be sure that they added your email address to their driver list. If you are an admin seeing this page, you can view your list of drivers here.
2. Check the email address that you used when you signed up. Be sure that this is the same email address that was approved by your company. Make sure spelling and punctuation match exactly for the email address.
3. If you still don't see the company, return to the previous screen and then load your company list again.